Translate

Search This Blog

Monday, July 20, 2015

LETTER TO CHILD.

I look at myself every day and I say.."I hope my child says the same wonderful things I say about my mom. .. I know I don't have you yet child but amongst other things that am still gonna tell you can you read this...

Hey child..am laying here in bed in my early 20's ...my hair is a mess and i just had a slice of bread with nothing on it.. am not sure if am the best human right now but I sure promise to be the best mother...am not sure who daddy is right now.. I don't even know if he is here yet..but I hope he will tell you better too.

I hope you never loose your sense of wonder and your feet always drives you to do amazing things.

Am gonna try to give you everything but dont think you have so much that you take every single breath for granted and I hope love always leaves you with something.

Am gonna hold you up high with my words , my support, I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean because its kinda really hard here but i pray that when one door closes , one more opens for you .

Promise me that you'll give faith to fighting chances and if you get the chance to laugh or cry I hope you choose to laugh.

Be brave , I hope you never feel those hight mountains in the distance. .I mean they are there but I pray you have my fearless heart so you know you can climb it, never settle for the path of least resistance. .live like me and take chances


Dont let anyone live you bitter. . And when you come close to selling out please reconsider. .give the heavens more than just a passing score because they help you everyday.

I don't know if you are going to lack pink or blue, low heels, oxfords or skinny jeans, indoors or outdoors, talking alot or just staying calm....am not so sure...but you cant fall too far from me or your dad.. but if you are just like me then we need to fine-tune your talking rate.!...and uhmm some other things.

Am going to love you so much and when you come out I hope you are healthy and beautiful...and please weigh right or they will have to make me stay in the hospital for longer time .. I wanna go home with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment